My sister was inspired by the show The Buried Life and has been encouraging everyone to make their own lists. So here’s mine.
For everything I complete on this list, I have to put $10 in a bank account.
100 Things I Want to Do Before I Die
1. Get a novel published.
2. Inspire someone else to write.
3. Meet Piers Anthony.
4. Own a signed copy of On a Pale Horse.
5. Own my own home.
6. Watch my daughter graduate from college.
7. Sew my own Renfest costume.
8. Speak to children about sexual abuse.
9. Write a will.
10. Be totally debt-free for one year.
11. Go to New York City.
12. Win a contest (based on skill, not luck).
13. Get a degree.
14. Talk on the radio. (It was a podcast, but I think it counts.)
15. Stand somewhere with a ‘free hugs’ sign.
16. Own an ebook reader.
17. Pay for a stranger’s groceries.
18. Learn to speak Spanish.
19. Learn Photoshop.
20. Make my own book trailer.
21. Read Pride and Prejudice.
22. Read Pride and Prejudice and Zombies.
23. Read a classic novel every year.
24. Pay my grandparents the $1100 I owe them.
25. Pay my brother the $1000 I owe him.
26. Visit a foreign country.
27. Visit the Anne Frank House in Germany.
28. Buy a new (to me) car with cash (less than two years old).
To be continued. . .